In order to provide you with the best possible service, our Livestream Producer software application for both Mac and PC will require all customers to upgrade to version 1.0.13. This change will occur Monday, February 29th at 7am ET.
Previous versions of Livestream Producer will no longer be supported after that time.
What do I need to do?
- Uninstall any version prior to 1.0.13. Version 1.0.13 was originally released on December 20th, 2015. If you have updated since then, you do not need to update again.
- Download Livestream Producer version 1.0.13. Links to the Mac & Windows versions of Producer are available on our website.
What will happen if I don’t update to 1.0.13?
If you haven't updated your version of Producer to 1.0.13 by February 29th, you will likely experience the following:
- Inability to log into the Producer software.
- A prompt to upgrade to 1.0.13.
- Inability to stream using an older version of Producer.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team by creating a ticket at help.livestream.com.
-The Livestream Team
Feb 23, 17:49 EDT